Sunday, August 14, 2011

Research Questions

Digital manners
What is the background of the eEtiquette project? How can I add value to the already existing guidelines?
Should these digital manners be categorized using age groups, professions, cultures or not at all?
How do these guidelines differ culturally and how can I make them part of a universal app?
What is the level of media competence through different age groups?
On what basis, should I select one guideline as more relevant than the other?

Application design
What are the already existing apps in the market, especially to do with teaching etiquette? How do these interact with the user?
What emotions do apps instigate? How do they sustain attention?
What makes one app better than the other?
What is the visual language of my app going to be? And how does it affect the user?
What are the current trends in application design, the interactions and interface?
How does an app engage a user on a regular basis?
How can I use upcoming trends in technology to enhance the value and significance of my app?

Teaching patterns
What are the methods of teaching etiquette? Find out the different ways manners are taught across the globe.
Are there any tangible products that act as a teacher?
Are there any teaching patterns?
How do children learn in schools, at home, in museums, through friends?
How can I convert intangible experiences into tangible ones?
How do I escape from the act of teaching like a strict classroom teacher and instead make it a fun and interesting way of learning?

No comments:

Post a Comment