Saturday, August 6, 2011

Desktop Research

After the first conversation with Julia, and after the initial study of the project, I am looking into what already exists in the world today. That is, different apps that are there to teach eEtiquette or any kind of manners for that matter. I am also going through sites and articles on 'Media Competence' to get a deeper understanding on the topic and it's significance to my project.

Apart from apps, I am looking at different approaches undertaken worldwide to teach and imbibe good manners. For example, schools, institutions, parents, who have brought a whole new perspective to this kind of teaching.

I did some research on the growing trends of app design and what works and what doesn't.

On Monday I will be installing different apps and studying, understanding and experiencing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment